On the day that France, hosts of the Women’s EHF EURO 2018, celebrate their fête nationale, remembering the ‘Storming of the Bastille’ on 14 July 1789, 14 pairs of handball referees have all the reason to celebrate as well.
The European Handball Federation has pre-nominated them for the final tournament from 29 November to 16 December and invited them for the traditional EHF EURO referee workshop which will take place on 31 August and 1 September in Vienna.
Shortly afterwards the EHF will confirm the nomination of the pairs to referee the 47 matches at the Women’s EHF EURO 2018.
The following pairs have been nominated
- Ana Vranjes / Marlis Wenninger (AUT)
- Dalibor Jurinovic / Marko Mrvica (CRO)
- Karina Christiansen/ Line Hesseldahl Hansen (DEN)
- Andreu Marin/Ignacio Garcia Serradilla (ESP)
- Charlotte Bonaventura / Julie Bonaventura (FRA)
- Michalis Tzaferopoulos / Andreas Bethmann (GRE)
- Peter Horvath / Balasz Marton (HUN)
- Igor Covalciuc / Alexei Covalciuc (MDA)
- Jelena Mitrovic / Andjelina Kazanegra (MNE)
- Cristina Nastase / Simona Raluca Stancu (ROU)
- Viktoria Alpaidze / Tatyana Berezkina (RUS)
- Aleksandar Pandzic / Ivan Mosorinski (SRB)
- Maria Bennani / Safia Bennani (SWE)
- Boris Mandak/Mario Rudinsky (SVK)
The Women’s EHF EURO 2018 takes place from 29 November to 16 December, with the preliminary round to be played in Nantes, Nancy, Montbéliard and Brest.
Individual tickets for all matches are available. For the first time at a Women’s EHF EURO, a ‘one match = one session’ has been established by the organising committee. Tickets can be bought via www.ehf-euro.com.
More information about the Women’s EHF EURO 2018, its host cities and venues as well as surrounding activities is available on www.ehf-euro.com.