EHF nominates referees for Women’s EHF EURO 2018
The European Handball Federations has named the 12 pairs of referees to whistle the matches at the Women’s EHF EURO 2018 in France this November and December.
The selection was made following the EHF EURO referees and delegates workshop which took place in Vienna last month and was attended by 14 pairs of referees.
The referees nominated for EHF EURO 2018 are
- Ana Vranes / Marlis Wenninger (AUT)
- Dalibor Jurinovic / Marko Mrvica (CRO)
- Karina Christiansen Line Hesseldahl Hansen (DEN)
- Andreu Marin / Ignacio Garcia Serradilla (ESP)
- Charlotte Bonaventura / Julie Bonaventura (FRA)
- Michalis Tzaferopoulos / Andreas Bethmann (GRE)
- Peter Horvath / Balasz Marton (HUN)
- Igor Covalciuc / Alexei Covalciuc (MDA)
- Cristina Nastase / Simona Raluca Stancu (ROU)
- Viktoria Alpaidze / Tatyana Berezkina (RUS)
- Aleksandar Pandzic / Ivan Mosorinski (SRB)
- Maria Bennani / Safia Bennani (SWE)
The Women’s EHF EURO 2018 starts with the opening match France vs Russia in Nancy on 29 November at 21:00.
The four preliminary round cities are Nantes, Nancy, Montbéliard and Brest. The main round is played in Nantes and Nancy.
47 matches will be played until the champions will be crowned after the final in Paris’ AccorHotels Arena on 16 December.